NEW HOURS EFFECTIVE MAY 12, 2020
- Tuesday & Wednesday 10am to 6pm.
- Thursday & Friday 10am to 7pm.
- Saturday 9am to 3pm.
NOW OPEN FOR ALL SERVICES WITH THESE NEW PROCEDURES
- Appointments are limited to on the hour scheduling to satisfy physical distancing efforts.
- Maximum 4 family members in the building at once – only those with an appointment and 1 guardian accompanying a dependent are welcome during patient care.
- Wellness Form sent via text and temperature screenings performed Curbside prior to entry.
- Paperwork completed prior to visit or in one’s car prior to beginning one’s appointment.
- Patient must wear provided PPE = we will provide a new surgical mask and a new pair of gloves prior to entry. If you’d like to keep your cotton mask on you may wear it underneath the surgical mask
- Disinfection with specialized cleansers following every patient visit and abundant hand sanitizer stations throughout.
- We are also offering 40% off of our iHealth Wellness Exam; this is strongly encouraged to shorten examination time.
- New try-on procedures including disinfection of frames and a designated area where you may remove your mask to view frames in a desktop mirror.
- All frame measurements completed with our specialized electronic device. Limited adjustments.
- All contact lens orders not in present stock will be shipped directly to you – no return visits for contact lens checks unless directed otherwise.
- Contactless payment available via Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Text to Pay
FAQ’s during COVID-19:
Click here for common questions about current eye care.
Click here for ways we can support each other during this difficult time.